Soltice AQ 1556? Window washing a problem?

fisherlvnv

We have cabin 1556 on the Soltice 11/07. I have read on the boards that there is window washing equipment parked in front of balcony 1554. Will that affect our view? According to the Soltice sticky on cabins, 1552 is affected. They did not mind because they had a large hump balcony. Does anyone know if being next to the cabin with the window washing equipment will affect our view?:confused:

Hi

We were in 1552 and I was the one who wrote the sticky!

I have attached a couple of pictures of the view from 1552 with the WW equipment in view. It was straight in front of 1554 but all the cabins in that area will be able to see it when leaning on the balcony rail.

2010_0612Eclipse20100039.jpg.2899ee7e40300f556c2ee136eb3a943a.jpg

2010_0612Eclipse20100040.jpg.abab7b14e1b2b7322bbefe77e631bb2d.jpg

We have cabin 1556 on the Soltice 11/07. I have read on the boards that there is window washing equipment parked in front of balcony 1554. Will that affect our view? According to the Soltice sticky on cabins, 1552 is affected. They did not mind because they had a large hump balcony. Does anyone know if being next to the cabin with the window washing equipment will affect our view?:confused:

My wife and I are in 1556 next week -- I will let you know.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Hi

We were in 1552 and I was the one who wrote the sticky!

I have attached a couple of pictures of the view from 1552 with the WW equipment in view. It was straight in front of 1554 but all the cabins in that area will be able to see it when leaning on the balcony rail.

We have also booked 1552. Is the first picture the normal placement of the equipment (up in the roof) or is it usually hanging down as in the second picture?

Also, it looks as if we're under a retail area near the pool so I thought it would be quieter than the cabins directly under the pool. Could you hear anything from above?

Thanks!

Hi Karen

The window washer is always hanging,the other picture is a different view.

1552 is a quiet cabin you are correct that its the spa retail area above so we were not disturbed by noise from above unlike our friends who were in 1547 on the opposite side to 1552 ,they were under the spa cafe and were woken at 6 each morning when they were setting up the cafe.

If you want to see some more pics of 1552 click on this link

http://lisaandystravelmemories.shutterfly.com/celebrityeclipsejune1st2010

Hi Karen

The window washer is always hanging,the other picture is a different view.

1552 is a quiet cabin you are correct that its the spa retail area above so we were not disturbed by noise from above unlike our friends who were in 1547 on the opposite side to 1552 ,they were under the spa cafe and were woken at 6 each morning when they were setting up the cafe.

If you want to see some more pics of 1552 click on this link

http://lisaandystravelmemories.shutterfly.com/celebrityeclipsejune1st2010

Great pictures Lisa! Thanks!

Only problem is that now I am so hungry after looking at all of that delicious food.

Archived