West PA/Pittsburgh cruisers?

kbatschke

We live south of New Stanton in Connellsville. Looking forward to getting out of the W. PA drearyness in April. We are driving to Port Canaveral (about 15 hours.) Rather that, than another $600+ for flights etc. We've done this before and it works for us. Staying at the Comfort Inn Port Canaveral. $90 plus free parking for the week, shuttle to the Port. Pretty good deal.

We are from Butler, PA (north of Pittsburgh) our son is very good friends and goes to college with a kid that lives in Fox Chapel. We leave on the Miracle this Sunday.

I am down in Florida now, although my parents are from Hazelwood and Little Washington and my brother and his family have lived in Butler for the past 20 something years. We leave for the Valor on March 13th

Side-By-Side Entertainment

Scott, Dottie & Alexis

Hi,

Butler, PA isn't that large we may know your brother and family. Our two sons are at Grove City College (senior and a freshmen) we probably should not have scheduled our annual winter cruise this year, but just couldn't force ourselves to give up our cruise just to pay more college tuition!! We will be on the Miracle this Sunday

Raymok I am from Johnstown but now live in Va what part do you live in we have been on 7 cruises so far and we are hooked and we have even been to hawaii but may try that again next year for our 25th.

Currently we are living in Richland... Graduated in 1976 from CVHS and my wife graduated in 1974 from JHS...

Hi,

Butler, PA isn't that large we may know your brother and family. Our two sons are at Grove City College (senior and a freshmen) we probably should not have scheduled our annual winter cruise this year, but just couldn't force ourselves to give up our cruise just to pay more college tuition!! We will be on the Miracle this Sunday

Your right Butler is not that big. My newphew and nieces went to Knock High School and I have another newphew who went to Butler High. E-mail me if you can and I can give you their names to see if you might know them. Have a good time on the cruise we will be going on the Valor in March.

Side-By-Side Entertainement

Scott, Dottie & Alexis

Living in Sewickley. But I went to college at Pitt-Johnstown. Actually did my student teaching at Richland elementary. Leaving for the Valor in April. Can't wait to get away from the Pittsburgh Temperatures (although we have been a little spoiled lately)

We Just Happen To Be Going On The Valor Ourselves.. The Same 20 From The Glory.. We Decided The Summer Months Were Way To Hot For Mexico.. We All Go Once A Year On Different Cruise Ships.. Carnival Ones Have Always Been The Most Fun For Us All..

Valor Cruise Dec 11.. I'm From Florida, Moved Here A Few Years Back I Love Pa!

Hello Raymok I also went ot JHS and all my brothers and sisters so we go from 69 up to 80 I was the last from the old high school may know your wife my oldest brother is from richland and a great Bowler at richland land.

Hi Sweetjem...My wife was captain of majorettes in 74... Do you come back to Jtown often??? Getting snow today, however we were on the Pride the week of the major storm so winter doesn't seem to bad for us..

Hello well i don't travel to often to J-town we were back at christmas and the summer is so much fun here we don't get back there much in the summer unless the family gets mad but it's nice to visit the weekend and thats about it my husband graduated from VOTec so we both have family there but we have been here for 24 years we live 20 min from Busch Gardens and 30 from VA beach.

Archived