Zip-lining & Butterfly Farm?

mspmcpie

My boyfriend & I will be in St. Martin on Nov. 4 from 8am-6pm and are trying to plan our day. We have decided we would like to do FlyZone Xtreme at Loterie Farms, but haven't come up with a plan for the rest of the day.

We are looking at the Butterfly Farm and spending time on LeGalion Beach, but I haven't been able to get an idea of how far one thing is from another and approximate cab fare for the day.

Would we be able to do these things in a day? Or does anyone have any other suggestions for a second activity?

Last year while in St.Martin we did the zip lines then off to Grand Case Beach for lunch and then to Orient Beach. OK how did we do it and more? I usually rent a car and get started early, as in one of the first off the ship.. A car will run about $50.00 for the day, this includes insurance. If renting a car I would ALWAYS recommend a small compact as parking can sometimes be difficult. Now for Loterie Farms, I was very disapointed..OK keep in mind I have been on many zip lines around the world, so if this is your first you may enjoy...Also if you do the zip lines on your own be sure and do it early as they cater to the cruise lines, it will take the first group from the cruise line about an hour to get organized and arrive. Have fun, we do..:):):)

Archived