Photo review: Carnival Valor 6/13/2010

cyntil8ing

I decided to take one more look before turning off the computer tonite..just saw your post and beautiful pictures..great ship, snorkel, beach, and cruise mood photos. Excellent..thanks so much. sjn911

The pool was at Chankanaab. We really enjoyed our Imagination cruise. I did not write a review, but here is a link to my photo album for it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/cyntil8ing/Cruise2008

Is the pool extra or is it included in the regular admission? We are planning on going to Chankanaab in Dec and my kids would love to play in the pool.

The snorkeling photos were done with a Canon Powershot D10. It's a little bit big, but it's a great camera. I got it for my last cruise.

Thank you! I just got a Fuji film WP FinePix underwater for our cruise in May and it took good pictures, but the quality of yours is so much better. I'll have to look into one of those for the future maybe. :)

Your photos were great. We were on the same cruise (12 of us) celebrating 50th and 40th anniversaries (two brothers, wives, kids and grandkids). We had almost 11 year old twin girls and a 13 month in the group. Our girls really enjoyed Camp Carnival. This is not our favorite cruise line but a good time was had by all. In Grand Cayman we hired a private taxi driver and she was great. We highly recommend Paula's (brown sugar) Taxi Service email pswabyebanks@yahoo.com.

• 2 months later...

I know this is alittle late in coming, but thanks for the review... This is the same booking I have for my Honeymoon, this coming April, and I have also never been on one of the larger ships. So I am alittle nervous about this big ole bloke.

But your pictures look amazing! Thanks again for your review!

I know this is alittle late in coming, but thanks for the review... This is the same booking I have for my Honeymoon, this coming April, and I have also never been on one of the larger ships. So I am alittle nervous about this big ole bloke.

But your pictures look amazing! Thanks again for your review!

JayDee,

I took this cruise 2 years ago and absolutely loved it. The Valor is a bigger ship but we never felt crowded on it. Once you learn the layout it is a breeze to get around. If you have any questions, just ask...

Have a great cruise

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your review and the great pictures. DH and I are going on the same trip Nov 7th and are really looking forward to it. We've only been on one other cruise and I think it was smaller. It will be interesting to see what effect the jump in size has -especially on DH. He was in the navy and swore he'd never cruise! But we LOVED our first and booked our next immediately!!

I enjoyed your review as well, and thanks for answering the camera question. I just bought a Pentax underwater, on the advice of the camera store guy, I was set to by the Cannon you have, so I hope I will be happy with it. We too are going on the Valor November 7, your pics just made me more excited. Hope my boys 9 and 10 enjoy Camp Carnival.:D Thanks for sharing it really builds the anticiaption.

Emosewa:cool:

Archived