In Room Babysitting

shellito1012

Has anyone ever had a bad or leary in room babysitting experience? We are travelling on the Radiance of the Seas in October, and my daughter will be 22 months old. Her bed time is 7pm and she sleeps about 12 hours....so I am not going to have her out and about after dinner. We would like to catch a show here and there and possibly eat in the alternative dining a few times. At first I was totally against the in room babysitting. But then I haven't found any bad posts. And most people definitely post about their bad experiences. I have decided that I would like to consider it but my husband is not on board at all. The fact that they bring two people to the room makes me feel a bit better about this.

So, I'm just wondering if you 1) would do in room babysitting (if you haven't already) and 2) if you have done it, have you ever had a bad or iffy experience with it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

We will be using the in room baby sitting on Liberty in October. We have not used this service before but we have had our children in the camp! we could not get them out they loved it so much. The baby sitting is done by the same staff as the camps!!

Archived