What is Pacific Sun's Nightclub called

margrey

Thanks!!! Memory jogged..... LOl

Hi Margie

How's your planning going, are you cruising to NZ? Should be coming with us & Motnyl to Asia next year, can't wait, should be lots of fun.

L & S:)

Hi Lee, Have not decided yet,,,, Think i need one before then LOL. I have a march one booked with the girls next year, Jamie still fancies the Mexican Riviera/ Las Vegas but that will not be until maybe august next year way too long to wait. Send me the details of your asia one i will have a look. Hope you and Scott are well.

Marg XXX

Hi Lee, Have not decided yet,,,, Think i need one before then LOL. I have a march one booked with the girls next year, Jamie still fancies the Mexican Riviera/ Las Vegas but that will not be until maybe august next year way too long to wait. Send me the details of your asia one i will have a look. Hope you and Scott are well.

Marg XXX

Hi Marg

Lynda & Tom are coming along also, Sun Princess S109A Treasures of Asia Grand Adventure, Freo2Freo 25 nights or you can do a shorter cruise fly/cruise or cruise/fly. It would be great to all catch up again. Luv to u both. Lee:)

Hi Lee, I know you will think i am mad but 25 days is too long for me i get bored doing the same things 10 - 14 day max but i might do part of it ,,, I will defo look into it. Lynda had said her and Tom were going would be lovely for us to catch up and relive our fijian adventure. I am still up for the tassie one so dont be surprised if we give you a call....

Hi Lee, I know you will think i am mad but 25 days is too long for me i get bored doing the same things 10 - 14 day max but i might do part of it ,,, I will defo look into it. Lynda had said her and Tom were going would be lovely for us to catch up and relive our fijian adventure. I am still up for the tassie one so dont be surprised if we give you a call....

That sounds all good, would love to see you both.

Luv Lee

Archived