cruises 2012

vtsoccermom

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Andrew will continue to post on the disboards, but recently he gave his "farewell" post that he would not continue posting after July 18th.

Andrew will be greatly missed. Our month long cruise/vacation this past June would not have gone so smoothly had it not been for Andrew's willingness to share. Thanks!!!! Andrew and hope to hear from you soon.

Heidi

I hope Andrew will continue to post on the disboards, but recently he gave his "farewell" post that he would not continue posting after July 18th.

Andrew will be greatly missed. Our month long cruise/vacation this past June would not have gone so smoothly had it not been for Andrew's willingness to share. Thanks!!!! Andrew and hope to hear from you soon.

Heidi

LOL! He gives his "grand farewell" posts whenever a poster disagrees or contradicts his information. His arrogance and tantrums has made him a joke through out the interwebs. He will missed by some but many others will be glad to see him go. There are many other posters who are just as helpful out there.

Back on topic, it will be interesting to see what DCL has in store for 2012. There has been quite a bit of speculation regarding Hawaii as well as the possibility of longer Caribbean itineraries. I guess we will see sometime in the fall.

LOL! He gives his "grand farewell" posts whenever a poster disagrees or contradicts his information. His arrogance and tantrums has made him a joke through out the interwebs. He will missed by some but many others will be glad to see him go. There are many other posters who are just as helpful out there.

So true. ;) How long do you give it before he returns? :confused: He always comes back within a few weeks with his "...due to popular demand, I'll give it another go..."

Too bad he's become such a lampoon because when I was a newbie to DCL he was quite the source for good info.

Back on topic, it will be interesting to see what DCL has in store for 2012. There has been quite a bit of speculation regarding Hawaii as well as the possibility of longer Caribbean itineraries. I guess we will see sometime in the fall.

Hawaii...really? If they did decide to do this itinerary for 2012, any guess to which port they would leave from? Los Angeles, San Diego, Honolulu?

Hawaii...really? If they did decide to do this itinerary for 2012, any guess to which port they would leave from? Los Angeles, San Diego, Honolulu?

I'm not sure but the article in the link below was posted on another board and it mentions that DCL has tentative bookings at pier in Honolulu for May and September of 2012. Looks like it could be 2 special repositioning cruises at beginning and end of the Alaska season.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/business/20100613_The_Wonder_of_Disney.html

Archived