taxi fare SeaTac to Pier 91?

crazy4cruisn

Anyone know what taxi fare from SeaTac to Pier 91 would be? Shuttle service is $33 for 2.

That sounds much less expensive to me.

Google the cab companies in Seattle..........and ask. I did that a week or so ago for info from our hotel to Pier 91 and it was expensive.

Have you thought about the HAL transfer? It's quite a ways; SeaTac is halfway between Tacoma and Seattle, hence the name.

On June 14, we took a taxi from the seaport to the airport. The metered rate came to 50 dollars, and of course, we gave a tip. It was right during the morning commuting hours, traffic was heavy, and we had long waits at traffic lights. But it was convenient. We did not have to sit around waiting for the shuttle bus to depart.

When we arrived at the airport on May 30 pre-cruise, we just walked outside and there were phones to get a limo (just pick up, no coins required for use). The limo price—and it was a stretch limo—also was 50 dollars to the hotel, plus tip. Good service, nice driver.

Last year the taxi rate was way cheaper. I guess the city has fixed the fare and it is $48. For $50 I'd rather take the Limo service. Very convenient. Got a card from the driver when he took us to the boat and called him when we arrived back in port while we were still on the ship prior to disembarkation. It will only take you a few minutes to grab your luggage and leave the terminal so have him arrive about 5 - 10 minutes or so after you plan to leave the ship. After your magnificent cruise you'll appreciate the extended luxury back to civilization. A gradual transition back to reality.

Archived