Gallows Reef Snorkeling & Beach Break

kris1212

I've been doing some research on Ecotours and found the Gallows Reef Snorkeling & Beach Break tour. It's $49 pp and its 4 hours long. After we snorkel, we're going to Bannister Island.

Has anyone done this tour so I can get some feedback. This is the last excursion we're booking out of 4 ports..and so far so good and I don't want to be let down by this last one!

We did this excursion in April of this year. Everything went fine. There was a total of maybe 25 people on the tour. Barrister is nice and the snorkleling was very nice. Ecotours did a good job. We will be back in Belize in September and we are planning on using them again. This time we are going to Caulker Caye.

• 2 months later...

We did this excursion in May and loved the snorkeling. Not a big fan of Bannister. The sand felt mushy like a lake. Eco Tours was great. The only problem we had was the first rung on the ladder was missing and some had a hard time getting back on the boat. Here are some pics. I took at Gallows.

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

We did this excursion in May and loved the snorkeling. Not a big fan of Bannister. The sand felt mushy like a lake. Eco Tours was great. The only problem we had was the first rung on the ladder was missing and some had a hard time getting back on the boat. Here are some pics. I took at Gallows.

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

Unable to open pictures???

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

Great pictures, whata camera did you use? I have a new Pentax underwater camera, not sure how good they will be. I did one great picture in Florida this summer of grandson underwater of him snorkeling.

I bought the Sony TX5. It is the first year for Sony to have a waterproof camera. I hope it is a good one. It is very thin and light. Fits in my pocket. I am not crazy about the touch screen. I kinda like to just dial the setting I want. I have to hunt it on this camera. But its new and the more I use it the more I think I'm going to like it.

Archived