Flowers in a Sky suite?

ccletzgo

I know for sure that you get REAL flowers in the Galaxy Royal Suite.

DH ordered a dozen roses, just in case they didn't have real ones. It was nice to have the 2 arrangements for 10 days!

Take Care,

Jaime

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;3;21;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until We're on the Summit

We didn't get ANY flowers in our Millenium Sky Suite. When I asked at Guest Relations I was told we had to order them.

It was a bummer because if you see their TV ad, it sure sounds like suites get flowers. Maybe the biggers ones do, but we didn't. If you want flowers, be sure to order them.

Susan

Jewel of the Seas 12/04

Celebrity Millenium 11/03

Norwegian Sea 12/02

Norwegian Sea 8/99

We were in a Celebrity Suite and all the flowers were silk. Maybe the Penthouse gets the real thing.

Anita

And now Infinity 2005!

Millennium 2003

Century 2002

Summit 2001

Century 2000

Zenith 1996

Horizon 1994

Horizon 1993

Sunward 1992

Star Princess 1990

Maxim Gorky 1974 & 1975

We just got off the Summit and had a CC room. We had a vase with some flowers in it in the cabin and a single flower in the bathroom. They were real. Nothing spectacular - but very nice. If you want a bouqet of something I'd order your own.

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001

Galaxy -- May 2002

Zuiderdam -- September 2003

CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT -- APRIL 5, 2004

We were in an FV on the Summit & we actually got a vase with one long stemmed something in it! It was very nice! Usually, my MIL sends us flowers whenever we cruise just for fun! But she didn't send this one! she sent a wonderful bouquet for one of the tables! Maybe the steward had extras that cruise or something!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

I had ordered (pre cruise) a bouquet of flowers thru celebrity. If I remember they were $48.00 and were absolutely beautiful! It was a large mix of roses - 4 pink ones, lillies and colorful flowers in a vase and they lasted the entire cruise. We were in a SS too and before I ordered them, I called celebrity to ask if any were supplied to the room...the answer was NO. The flowers were the same $$ as if I bought an equal arrangement at home, and they were very fresh, so I would have to say they were worth the money.

I'd like to add another thing about having fresh flowers in the rooms. If you have them, the room stward, or butler DOES keep an eye on them for you, and they never go dry. As some of our smaller flowers would get wilted, our room attendants would descreetly replace them.

They'll baby the flowers to the end of the cruise to make them last.....while all you have to do is enjoy them!

Take Care,

Jaime

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;3;21;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until We're on the Summit

Archived