Mahogany Beach Current Price List

purplekisses

I would appreciate any help my DS can not be in direct sun skin problem love the beach and wonder if we can rent or get beach Umbrella's at Mahogany.Will be there Sept on the Legend?

Thanks

On the Carnival website you can book the relax on the beach package with includes two chairs, a clam shell shade type tent, and two beach floats for $40 for two people. They have several packages but no ala cart prices or paddle boat or aqua tricycle prices.

On the Carnival website you can book the relax on the beach package with includes two chairs, a clam shell shade type tent, and two beach floats for $40 for two people. They have several packages but no ala cart prices or paddle boat or aqua tricycle prices.

IIRC...the paddle boats, tricycles and kayaks are around $20 per half hour. And you're only permitted to use the small inlet, can't go out to the ocean or in the cove where the ships dock or down the beach. This may have changed though.

I appreciate the help but if you could how do I rent the clam shell etc for Roatan on Carnival site> I went onto it signed in went to my cruise and excursions and couldn't find how to do it.I would appreciate any help.

Jeff

If you go to the Carnival website Shore Excursions page (under "Destinations") and select the option boxes for Western Caribbean and then Roatan, it will show you three pages of Carnival shore excursions at Roatan. The one that includes the clamshell is $40 for two persons, and includes two chair lift tickets and two inflatable floats in addition to the clamshell. The excusrion is called "Relax on the Beach".

If you go to the Carnival website Shore Excursions page (under "Destinations") and select the option boxes for Western Caribbean and then Roatan, it will show you three pages of Carnival shore excursions at Roatan. The one that includes the clamshell is $40 for two persons, and includes two chair lift tickets and two inflatable floats in addition to the clamshell. The excusrion is called "Relax on the Beach".

Thanks figured it out with your help.

Archived