Oasis of Seas Deck 6

hackwid

Ok . So I scoured the boards and I just can not find an answer to this. Has anyone been in the HC room on deck6

on Oasis? Specifically I am looking at 6153 or 6149. These are inside very near to the spa.

My concern is not the accessibility of the room- my needs are met with that. But, I have severe allergies (in addition to everything else) and I am afraid being that close to the spa will mean a constant spa smell. Which will make me miserable.

Has anyone found this to be true?

Also is it loud being on the wall of the spa.

In typical RCCL tradition - the accessible rooms on this ship are really not placed great until you get to the balconies- and our finances just do not allow that. Does anyone have any idea on this one?

Thanks in advance.

We were in that room. It was as quiet as any other room. I did not notice any spa smell but I don't know what it should smell like. I went to the spa and you have to go thru closed doors to get in. We went during spring break and an inside cost more than we are paying for a balcony on the Allure. We will be on that in JAN and NOV 2011. The ship is awesome. 6200 passengers and we never felt crowded. There were so many elevators I never had to wait to get on one in my power w/c. There were 1200 kids and they played with the elevators but there are so many elevators we still did not have to wait. Have a great cruise.,

Archived