RC Aquanauts (3-5yo program)

charlies_mom

We will be cruising in january on Liberty. My sons, 2 and 4.5 yo will be with us. My older son is excited to go to the kids programs. We would prefer that he not be there too much though, as we are looking forward to alot of family time. Also, his little brother is VERY attached to him and I would feel bad for him if big brother was away all day.

Can you drop off/pick up anytime during the kids club's open hours or are there sessions that you need to drop off at the beginning and pick-up at the end?? If so, how long are these sessions.

Also, my older son only goes to preschool for a couple of hours, a couple days a week, so I don't think that he would last for more than 3 hours without us.

as always, thanks so much!!!

The club is open for a couple of hours at a time, then closed for staff break, and usually pick-up/drop off is allowed any time during those hours. Sometimes they may have the children on tours on other parts of the ship, making pick up/drop off during those times not possible, but they're likely to be on the schedule and you can discuss with the staff in more detail when you get on board. I think that usual hours are something like 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10, with extended hours (paid sitting) from 10-1. We like the way things are broken up because it forces most meals to be with the family and allows for some family time even with a child who wants to be in the club most of the time that it's open.

Archived