Upgrading on Journey Baltic July

Julianna Jo

You can always try calling Az or your TA before you leave and if that does not work, try to get to the ship fairly early and ask once on board - we were offered an upsell in the late afternoon, after boarding.

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Julianna Jo.

Are you sailing with us on the 24th? If so please join our Roll Call and sign up for the Meet and Greet on the Azamara web site. We would love to have your expertise.

It never hurts to ask your TA to intervene for you. We do it all of the time. The last time I looked there were plenty of suites available.

Once again, welcome.

I have just travelled on a 12 day voyage aboard Quest which was sailing 2/3 full.

Immediately on embarkation I asked the Guest Relations Manager for the price of an upgrade from the cheapest inside and was quoted $700 for window and around a $1000 for balcony (per room, not p.p.). This is a substantial saving, but you take your chance of there being space available.

However, when I returned to our inside cabin my travelling butlerette had already started unpacking and she refused to move. We were quite happy there.

Archived