Why doesn't Carnival have me listed as going on a cruise on their website?

This is my first cruise and I've learned a lot by reading the boards here. My cruise is at the end of July on Carnival. We had to book with a private travel agent because we are going on a special group cruise with activities just for our group. I wanted to look on the Carnival site and see about printing out our Funpass and checking if we were eligible for any on board credit. I have a password with Carnival but it doesn't have me listed as being booked for a cruise with them. Is this common when you book with a private travel agent?

No,

Do you have a booking number?

Then again, since it's a "group", if the entire "group" is not paid in full, your booking may not show.

The booking would still show, the OP just cant get into edocs until the group is paid in full.

OP you need to create a account, and then go to add booking ... assuming you know your booking number

Thank you. I added my booking number and the cruise popped up on my profile. I wouldn't have known to do that. Can I enter my parents info on my computer and use our e-mail address for them too? They don't have a computer.

I checked "Manage my cruises" then "check in". When I did that the following blurb popped up - "This information has been pre-filled based on your reservation. If you booked directly through Carnival, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or call your travel agent to have this information."

Does this mean that I shouldn't add things like our middle names, addresses and e-contact info without going through the travel agent? It seems like it would be easier to just to it ourselves.

When I entered ours I thought that an e-mail address was one of the required fields but I'll try just using their booking number. Thanks.

Or just use your email, so anything new comes to your email concerning your booking or your parents. As long as it is ok with your parents, its fine.

Glad I read this thread. Haven't been able to get our e-docs though we're paid in full, keeps saying "Booking on hold", contact your TA. We're booked with a group, so now I know why we can't get them yet. No problem with Funpass, however. Thanks again, CC!

Archived