How can you tell pre cruise if you have received your OBC?

catlady1

We are on the Equinox TA in Oct.

I mailed to RCL a copy of my brokerage statement (with all the positions blacked out except where it shows my position in RCL shares). I also sent my cruise booking #. It was sent over a month ago.

Do you get confirmation from RCL that the credit will be applied to your account or does it just appear on your statement when you are on the ship?

Thanks

Mike

If you booked with a TA call them and have them check. If you booked direct with the cruise line you can call them yourself to make sure you have your OBC.

I don't think it shows up anywhere before you board the ship and can check your on board account. I would check before then so you can be sure everything is straight.

Have a great cruise.

I do as Dixieva suggests, by calling both my TA and also the Captain's Club. I asked my TA to send me an invoice of the booking with the OBC's listed. I like to have something in writing to show at the front desk on the ship if something is not correct re my account. This list includes OBC from the TA, X, and also Shareholder.

For my Shareholder benefits I always e-mail my forms and get back an e-mailed confirmation.

And once you are on the ship, it will take a few days for it to show up. You can also check with the purser's desk, but they will tell you the same thing. They have hundreds of various credits to apply and it takes a few days. I also call the Captains Club before I leave and ask them to confirm my OBC.

Try contacting Linda Buchannan (assuming she's still there) and ask for a confirmation.

I am not sure if this is something that only happens in the UK because I have not seen it mentioned anywhere here but we now have all our OBCs [including shareholder OBC] shown on our confirmation invoices Celebrity [and Azamara] send. We book direct.

Sue

Archived