Cool Runnings or Silvermoon Cat. Cruise?

gjsmth

Any reviews or recommendation on these two?

They both offer the same type day cruies with turtle snorkle, and yes Cool Runnings still takes cruise ship guests. Haven't quite made up our mind on which one but it looked like the Cool Runnings crew is a little bit more lively.

We just returned from the Serenade of the Seas on June 20. We went on the Calabaza. There were 10 of us on the cat. The crew was very helpful and entertaining. The food was amazing and it kept coming all day. They had rum punch, beer, and mixed drinks--included. We snorkled with turtles and went to a fabulous reef. We were pampered all day! Fabulous.

Lol, I was just going to recommend them (Calabaza). If you want a ship with lots of people, Cool Running's is good, although it sometimes can get a little wild and a little crowded. Calabaza is smaller, only takes out usually 10 guests at a time, you hit all the same spots, the food is better, and the Crew are great. If you book with them, tell Gina Vance & Colleen from Washington say hi. We've also done Tiami and Cool Running's, which are great if you have a large group (sometimes with family we have 25+ people), but if it's just my wife and I or a small group we will do Calabaza. We try to go to Barbados at least every other year. Calabaza is always the highlight. I think the cost difference is pretty minimal.

We just returned from the Serenade of the Seas on June 20. We went on the Calabaza. There were 10 of us on the cat. The crew was very helpful and entertaining. The food was amazing and it kept coming all day. They had rum punch, beer, and mixed drinks--included. We snorkled with turtles and went to a fabulous reef. We were pampered all day! Fabulous.

Did you try the spicy fish balls? Those were awesome. We were in Barbados this last January for two weeks and ended up going out withe Calabaza 3 times. It was awesome!!

I think it was $100. Shoot them an email or call Gina and she will quote you a price. Definately worth the extra $20 over Tiami and Cool runnings though.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post the amount you paid for your day on Calabaza or isn't that allowed on the boards? Thanks!

I think it was $100. Shoot them an email or call Gina and she will quote you a price. Definately worth the extra $20 over Tiami and Cool runnings though.

Duh. Now I see the $100 comment. Thanks again.

Archived