Booking Dashboard and OBC

This is my first experience with OBC.....I booked a cruise just in the nick of time to receive the $200 on board credit. But...where does it appear on the booking dashboard? Or does it?

It doesn't show up on your reservation. They should have emailed you an invoice. If they did it will be on there. If you need an invoice just call RCI and have them email you one.

Did you book directly with RCI? IF so they will email you an invoice with your OBC. I never saw my credit unitl I actually boarded the ship. After a day at sea, I checked my sea account and my OBC showed up.

I called RC last night to change our rate to take advantage of the resident rate that appeared for our sailing. I asked if I would get to keep our OBC. She said yes but that it would not appear on the booking until final payment had been made.

The OBC should appear on your booking invoice. If you have not received one yet, call them and ask for it and they will e-mail it to you.

I called RC last night to change our rate to take advantage of the resident rate that appeared for our sailing. I asked if I would get to keep our OBC. She said yes but that it would not appear on the booking until final payment had been made.

The OBC should appear on your booking invoice. If you have not received one yet, call them and ask for it and they will e-mail it to you.

Sorry totally wrong, the OBC will be there within about a week or so after booking with the promo. It doesn't have to wait until final payment. They will verify that you meet the parameters set by the promo and add it on to your booking.

Sorry totally wrong, the OBC will be there within about a week or so after booking with the promo. It doesn't have to wait until final payment. They will verify that you meet the parameters set by the promo and add it on to your booking.

No...YOU are wrong. The OBC does show in on my invoice. I was simply stating what RCI rep TOLD me.

Don't be so quick to correct what you don't know to be 100% right in 100% of the cases out there!

No...YOU are wrong. The OBC does show in on my invoice. I was simply stating what RCI rep TOLD me.

Don't be so quick to correct what you don't know to be 100% right in 100% of the cases out there!

Huh? :confused: Sue was correct, you were wrong.

Huh? :confused: Sue was correct, you were wrong.

It was a direct quote - so how can she be wrong?!

"I asked if I would get to keep our OBC. She said 'yes but that it would not appear on the booking until final payment had been made'."

Sue should have said the rep was wrong! Kelly even said she was just quoting the rep.

Read people ... it isn't hard.

I never said YOU were wrong, I said it was wrong meaning the info you were given was wrong and you don't have to wait for final payment. Sorry if you took it wrong. Didn't mean to touch a nerve.

Archived