Bar coupons

RonandNan2

Okay, so now I have a question. My DH drinks mostly frozen fru-fru drinks. I have gotten 1 order of drink coupons so far and had planned on order one a month until our cruise. Now I am trying to understand about the Funship dollars. Is it better to get those? We don't drink beer or anything like that. We like the fru-fru's, martini's and other mixed drinks. What would be better for us?

Thanks

Okay, so now I have a question. My DH drinks mostly frozen fru-fru drinks. I have gotten 1 order of drink coupons so far and had planned on order one a month until our cruise. Now I am trying to understand about the Funship dollars. Is it better to get those? We don't drink beer or anything like that. We like the fru-fru's, martini's and other mixed drinks. What would be better for us?

Thanks

You would be better off using the drink coupons. You will save a little on the price of the drink plus the tip is included. It's not a lot, but if you drink like a fish, it'll add up over a week of cruising.

Thanks

depending on what kind of martini. Some cost like 7 bucks so the coupons wont be good for those. Foo-foo drinks in the soverneir cup as a refill is a good buy You save about 50 cents.

Funship dollars work like this-- you call 1-800-906-7603 and place money on your shipboard account in increments of $50. 75 or 100.00 This money will already be onyour account when youboard. You dont have to change in funship dollars doing it this way. You also dont have to remember to bring your drinkc oupons with you when you leave the cabin.

For my upcoming cruise I have placed money on my account...to pay for tips and to pay for my supper club. I got funship dollars for Christmas presents so they will come with me. I do have drink coupons, Photo coupons, and soda coupons. I get these not to save me money but I try to prepay as much of my cruise as possible.

So you just give the funship $$$$ for mixed drinks???

What else can you use funship $$$$ on???

:)

fun ship dollars work like a gift certificate. You get these dollars and you take them to the pursers desk to apply to your cabin credit. THey can then be used for any purchase on the ship.

for the person who is ordering drink coupons every month--save your confirmation slips- that way if you dont get everything you ordered you will have proof of what you ordered and when...so the desk can locate your order.

We bought drink coupons to use for drinks like frozen dirty bananas and for "the funship special" refill in the souvenir glass. The bartenders were never friendly (they weren't getting a gratuity out of it) and it always seemed like we would have to fight for their attention when we used the coupons. We learned to ask for the drink and then once they gave it to you and asked for the sail and sign card, we then brought out the drink coupon. It makes pure economical sense for the drinks we like.

The funship dollars are like pre-paying your sail and sign account - you don't save any money, you just have a credit (that you already paid for) going in.

OK here's another question on the foo foo drinks. That's what I like but I only get virgin ones since I don't drink alcohol. Would it still be worth getting the drink coupons? Are the virgin drinks less?

Also, when you ask for a drink in a non souvenier glass is it still the same size?

Also, when you ask for a drink in a non souvenier glass is it still the same size?

the sovenier glass is a few dollars more. Use the sovernier cup for refills all week. A regular drink of the day is 2.95 (plus gratuity) its 8 oz. the soverenier glass refill is 4.95 and its 14 oz.

Thanks guys. I won't bother with the coupons.

Actual they are nice. It so easy to just hand them a coupon and no worries and keeps the S & S account down a little. I ordered 2 books as I did last cruise and they do work great.

Use the tip and don't show them the card till the fdrink comes! Most of the time they are coming around offering drinks anyway. I like them and they are easy to carry.

Archived