LOS Terrific Tuesday Drink of the Day - What's in it?

Just off the Liberty of the Seas! Had the drink of the day everyday and my absolute favorite was Terrific Tuesday!! Does anyone know what is in it? It's the only one that doesn't have the ingredients listed in the Compass!

Thanks!:)

Never mind!!! OMG!!! I found the actual ingredients and measurements to my absolutely favorite drink ever!! I love Tuesdays every day of the week!!! Cruising not so much!!!!!

You prefer alcohol to cruising? Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Never mind!!! OMG!!! I found the actual ingredients and measurements to my absolutely favorite drink ever!! I love Tuesdays every day of the week!!! Cruising not so much!!!!!

Don't leave us hanging. Never heard anyone say they liked the alcohol on the cruise better than the cruise itself, so please, at least, a short review.:)

Thanks,

Really?!? Let me clarify - two separate statements; two separate topics.

The drink - Yes I really do like this drink. Really had nothing to do with the cruise except that it was the drink of the day on the cruise.

The cruise - This was our first cruise. Some things we liked, a lot of things we didn't like. We didn't hate it, but we didn't love it. Bottom line, cruising is just not for us. I don't wish to rant and rave and complain about our experience because I don't really have anything to rant and rave about. We just didn't care for cruising. A lot of people love to cruise including my in laws. People like different things and to each their own. It's your life so enjoy what you like to do!

To those that love to cruise - happy sailing!

:)

Hi Jennifer, I'm sorry your not a cruise fan. At least you kept an opened mind and tried it! But inquiring minds want to know..... What's the drink recipe?? OK, so you know my priority! :D

Hi Jennifer, I'm sorry your not a cruise fan. At least you kept an opened mind and tried it! But inquiring minds want to know..... What's the drink recipe?? OK, so you know my priority! :D

Yes I can say that we gave it a try. It's always exciting to try new adventures and its great that my kids have the opportunity to experience and try lots of different travels too.

So anyway, this is what I found through my obsessive (yes I know some people may not approve) search online... The Terrific Tuesday drink is the Mai Tiki drink that is in the Flagship Favorites drink menu. From there I search and found the recipe for the Mai Tiki on this board.

1.5 oz Pyrat XO reserved Rum (I used Bacardi Gold)

.5 oz Amaretto

2 oz Orange Juice

2 oz Pineapple Juice

splash Grenadine

ENJOY!:D

Archived