RCI Alcoholic Drink Prices

I DO NOT buy movie theater popcorn because the prices are ridiculous! It's fine, plenty of people pay it but I choose not to. The prices listed are typical of any resort we stay at, actually less than some! We bought the wine package for dinner and will most likely order drinks just as we would at an AI simply because it's vacation. Umbrella drinks are not a luxury I allow myself often, but I intend to enjoy my share on the cruise! It would be great for us to have a liquor package available.

I DO NOT buy movie theater popcorn because the prices are ridiculous! It's fine, plenty of people pay it but I choose not to. The prices listed are typical of any resort we stay at, actually less than some! We bought the wine package for dinner and will most likely order drinks just as we would at an AI simply because it's vacation. Umbrella drinks are not a luxury I allow myself often, but I intend to enjoy my share on the cruise! It would be great for us to have a liquor package available.

then write RCI!

• 7 months later...

Drink prices in the UK are very very cheap. I think from the UK prices will seem very high no matter where you go. Im in Ireland and you cant buy drinks in any bar for as cheap as the prices listed here. with the exception of wine, which is comparable to resturant prices, but not bar prices.

A 1/4 bottle of wine here is at least €5.50, it can go up to €7 depending on what bar your in.

a bottle of beer is about €5.50 too.

in dollars thats $7.80 - $9.90.

a bottle of wine in a resturant is about €18-30

which is about $25.59 -$45

most bars dont really sell wine by the glass, or in large bottles, so its hard to compare.

these prices are also similar to all the med holidays we have been on, the med is a little cheaper, but not really that much.

were used to paying high prices for alcohol when not drinking it at home, so royal Caribbean's prices are quite good for us.

of course with the exception of wine. you should not have to pay resturant prices to drink in your room, unless im getting a waiter to come with it, who will fill up my glass for me. is the service not what you pay for in a resturant? so to pay for a service you dont get when you drink in your room, or your balcony, is a complete rip off.

Archived