Destiny deck 6

Can anyone advise me please we are cruising on the Destiny in August and have booked a forward facing cabin Thomson's have advised that there is an overhang. Can anyone advise whether this will obstruct our view or not.

Can anyone advise me please we are cruising on the Destiny in August and have booked a forward facing cabin Thomson's have advised that there is an overhang. Can anyone advise whether this will obstruct our view or not.

If I remember correctly deck 6 has its own little forward facing deck with the promenade deck above which is the overhang they mention. There are no deck rails forward with a solid barrier instead so you can't see downward or upward, just forward and to the side.

If I remember correctly deck 6 has its own little forward facing deck with the promenade deck above which is the overhang they mention. There are no deck rails forward with a solid barrier instead so you can't see downward or upward, just forward and to the side.

My memory is failing me a little but it should not be !!

I do not think you can actually access that small area now as a passenger. I think the stairs are closed off - I may be wrong but I am 99% certain I am not.

Whilst the brochure plan does not show this there is a similar "small deck" area on Deck 5 as there is to Deck 6 and again you can not access this as a member of the public. You definately cannot get to this area on Deck 5 - and I am sure as I said above the same applies to the identical area at Deck 6.

Archived