Star Princess Rome to Venice Sep 23, 2010

SimoneRoisman

At what time are we able to leave the ship? The ship is scheduled to arrive 4PM and we are supposed to leave next day early morinig. I want to book a tour at 1o:30 AM from hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo. Is there enough time?

Thanks

At what time are we able to leave the ship? The ship is scheduled to arrive 4PM and we are supposed to leave next day early morinig. I want to book a tour at 1o:30 AM from hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo. Is there enough time?

Thanks

I'm a little confused. If the ship doesn't dock until 4 PM and leaves early the next morning, how can you book a tour for 10:30 AM?

Are you saying you are required to disembark early the next morning? If that is the case you can leave the ship very early as long as you can take your own luggage off the ship. Otherwise you will need to make arrangements with Princess to take your luggage off early if they will do that.

I'm a little confused. If the ship doesn't dock until 4 PM and leaves early the next morning, how can you book a tour for 10:30 AM?

otel

Are you saying you are required to disembark early the next morning? If that is the case you can leave the ship very early as long as you can take your own luggage off the ship. Otherwise you will need to make arrangements with Princess to take your luggage off early if they will do that.

The tour would be for the day we are supposed to leave the ship. Do you think will be enough time to leave the ship, check at the hotel and be ready for a tour at 10:30?

The tour would be for the day we leave the ship. Do you think will be time enough?

Yes. Basically, you could leave almost anytime after the ship gets there the night before. So if you leave at 7 AM (taking off your own luggage) or even earlier if you wish, your main problem will be how to get to the hotel.

Archived