Does Miracle have Cranberry Juice?

WillieD13

DW has a "delicate" bladder, so drinks cranberry juice, about 12-16oz per day, for the medicinal value of it, not for mixing drinks. Does the Miracle have it available as a normal juice choice in the MDR and on the Lido deck, or is it limited to the bars as a mixer? I really don't want to have to pay $5-$6 for a small glass at the bar multiple times a day. If they don't carry it, what is the limit on how much she would be allowed to bring on board? Again, I am not looking for a way around having to buy juice on the ship, this is a verbal recommendation from her doctor.

it definitely will not be on the lido deck, it would be available in the MDR but you'd have to pay the same as at a bar as it's not a standard offering, and also definitely not from room service (though apple, orange, grapefruit, tomato are)

you can get the 'soda card' for about 5-6.00 a day, and get the juice as part of that package (and order in MDR or at bars).

if you choose to bring it on, you're allowed a 'reasonable amount' which equates to 1 12 pack per person of water or soda - i'm sure you could bring juice instead.

Sorry, I have not been on the Miracle, but I buy Cranberry juice by the case at Sam's or Costco. The bottles are 15 or 16 oz each and I pay less than $1 per bottle. You can always take her juice as her allowable non-alcoholic beverage. Wal-mart also sells much smaller bottles in a six pack.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

it definitely will not be on the lido deck, it would be available in the MDR but you'd have to pay the same as at a bar as it's not a standard offering, and also definitely not from room service (though apple, orange, grapefruit, tomato are)

you can get the 'soda card' for about 5-6.00 a day, and get the juice as part of that package (and order in MDR or at bars).

if you choose to bring it on, you're allowed a 'reasonable amount' which equates to 1 12 pack per person of water or soda - i'm sure you could bring juice instead.

Well, maybe the OP can order two at breakfast, or his wife order too and give it to the husband, if he needs that much a day?

Its free at breakfast.

Well, maybe the OP can order two at breakfast, or his wife order too and give it to the husband, if he needs that much a day?

Its free at breakfast.

i'm sure that's true... and i was thinking of 'as a standard offering in MDR', and referenced non-breakfast menus:

Dessert_Day6-1.jpg

i've honestly never made it to a breakfast in the MDR! LOL :D

PS: hope you enjoyed your CTN fire! i ALMOST made it :o

Sorry you didnt make it. The rain almost made me miss the ship.

the rain is actually exactly why i didn't pull the trigger... there wasn't much time to begin with, and roads were flooding all over houston / accidents, etc. there was no margin of error and they told me i had to be there at 3PM... then 4.30, at 2, when even that was too late. bugger...

I had grapefruit juice in the MDR every morning ... didnt think of cranberry juice.. hmm next time.

you can also always get grapefruit via room service (this is for the OP and anybody else curious) - here's room service beverages...

RoomService_247_Page_2-1-1-1.jpg

so you could order cranberry from them too, at regular bar prices... and i doubt it'd be 5-6.00 itself :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just back. Update. In the MDR, my wife was able to request cranberry juice for breakfast. In the theater, she requested it, and we did get charged. It was NOT available on the Lido deck, which has water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, and at breakfast, OJ, Apple Juice, Passion Fruit/Guava as well, but no lemonade.

Archived