Reservations - Dinner

larryvel

Dinner reservations can now be made for cruisers on the Epic on October 2, 2010. Good Luck. This is closer to 90 days before the cruise.

So 90days out? I thought it was 45 days out. Where did you get your information?

So 90days out? I thought it was 45 days out. Where did you get your information?

I pulled up MY NCL and it was there. I could only find the restaurants such as Cagney's and the the Italian place. There were about 8 or so restaurants that they allowed me to reserved. I did post this on the roll call for October 2, 2010.

For those in Multi cabins I suggest that you contact your TA and book the whole group at once so that you get table large enough for group. If you have different TAs then I suggest you get the Ressie linked then book the group. Same for entertainment when that becomes available 45 days out.

For those in Multi cabins I suggest that you contact your TA and book the whole group at once so that you get table large enough for group. If you have different TAs then I suggest you get the Ressie linked then book the group. Same for entertainment when that becomes available 45 days out.

Thank you for the tip... we are all different TA's... so will get everyone's reservation numbers and get them linked together.

Archived