Sheeeeee's Baaaaaccccckkkk!

orangegrove

LOL, I'm just too addicted to this....10 more days, but 8 before we leave home!

I am so jealous! I just booked my January cruise and the Epic didn't win this time around. She's a great candidate for Spring Break 2011. Until then I'll just follow her around the Caribbean a little. Makes me wonder where the Norwegian Jewel is at the moment! :D

It's crazy, isn't it. Yesterday I started to look for Spring Break 2011 or summer. Not sure what to do. If we do spring break only 7 days, but summer, ooooh that gives us so many possibilities. I would like to do a European cruise, I keep looking at them. I would add a land tour at the begining of the trip. Ahhhh, I just keep dreaming.:p :)

Next year is my graduation cruise and the places I want to go NCL stopped going to or never sailed to with the NCL brand so I think I'll have to venture back to Princess for that but I may wait until I finish school completely... which should be when I'm dead. :eek::D Have to love the lifetime student. Can't EVER learn too much!! :D

Anyway... the Jewel is January (if not Gem but it's one day apart and same itinerary) and then Epic for March with graduation cruise in June! :D

Went solo on the Jewel this past March and had a blast so I'm thinking the Epic is going to be INSANE! :)

I am not able to make heads or tails of this site. It doesn't like anything I do. Where is the ship? Where are the photos? Help me!!! :confused:

go to this site: http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?level0=100

zoom in until you see Miami...the Epic no longer looks like a ship because she is docked at Dodge Island. She is a blue diamond/square. You can also go to the "Vessels" tab and on the left under "go to vessel" type in Norwegian under "vessels name" and enter. Then click on "show on map" all the way to the right side on the Epic line. Now it's the first ship shown. Hope that helps.

Archived