Looking for bus service from South Jersey...

Shelli

... to the Manhattan cruise terminal. In the past, cruise lines offered reasonably priced buses from several places in my area, which made cruising from NY a pleasure. Does anyone know if such cruise line-sponsored bus service still exists?

I really don't want to park at the terminal and pay $30 a night! :(

... to the Manhattan cruise terminal. In the past, cruise lines offered reasonably priced buses from several places in my area, which made cruising from NY a pleasure. Does anyone know if such cruise line-sponsored bus service still exists?

I have taken a bus several times.

Princess offered a bus from South Jersey to Brooklyn and RCL offered a bus to Bayonne. They were Academy buses. The bus stop was at Westampton, NJ .

What about the train? www.NJTransit.com

We have taken a Greyhound bus from the terminal that is right off of Route 73 in Mt. Laurel. After arriving at the NY Port Authority Bus Terminal, we took a cab to the pier which is only a short distance. We left our car parked at the termial for the week. The parking area is fenced in and fairly secure. Everything worked out great for us. You can look at the schedule on line via the Greyhound Bus site.

I agree Greyhound on Fellowship road (just off 73). But make sure you know which cruise terminal you are going too. They are not all convient to the bus termianl. If you are a walker I think you could also walk to the terminal, but I would take the taxie.

Archived