Cabins close together or far apart?

path145

On my next cruise I'm traveling with a total of 11 people, two of my adult daughters, friends, kids of friends, and friends of kids. (5 20-somethings and 7 "old" folks)

When you are traveling with friends and family, is it better to get cabins close together or on different decks? Wondering how much is too much togetherness...

We cruised with my brother and sister in law and made sure we were on the same deck but defintely not next door to each other. We didn't need that much closeness with being in a balcony. We wouldn't be able to be out there without feeling we have to chat when winding down for the evening.

when we do our freinds and familey cruise. most people are on the same deck . dinner is when we all get together and talk about the days adventure and make plans to do things with one an other if you want to . Even know the ship is big its still small and you will run into each other all day . so having room next to each other is not a big deal

Archived