Port Canaveral seafood restaurants

Gambit6971

We are sailing out on the Carnival Dream on Sept 25. Planning on getting there the day before to relax and have a room at Ron Jon resort. Can anyone tell me a good seafood place to eat at nearby. Would prefer someplace that has all you can eat crab legs.

We are sailing out on the Carnival Dream on Sept 25. Planning on getting there the day before to relax and have a room at Ron Jon resort. Can anyone tell me a good seafood place to eat at nearby. Would prefer someplace that has all you can eat crab legs.

Go to "The New I Work In Port Canaveral" thread here and you will find a world of info from a local lady named Shirley. Trust me......anything and everything you need to know about the area is there. If the answer you need is not there just ask and she will give you a response very quickly.

Also go to www. tripadvisor.com and type in Cape Canaveral Restaurants in the search block. There you can find the most poplar ones and comments from people who have actually been there. (make sure you put in "Cape" Canaveral and not "Port" Canaveral)

Happy Sailing!!!!

not meaning to be mean or insulting but 'all you can eat crab legs' arrive frozen from Alaska and the ones you can buy in the grocery store and eat at home are the same ones you get in a rest' for much less $$ . . . you don't need to come to Florida's coast to get them. I'd recommend some of the more local fare but IS your vacation:

I'm pretty sure you can skip any of the rest' in the port area - Millikan, Rusty's, FishLips or Grills. Maybe Florida Seafood on 520 - yes their menu shows an "ultimate feast" at $34 per person that includes Alaskan Snow Crab

http://www.floridas-seafood.com/pdf/floridas.2008.pdf

{I worked Alaskan fisheries for a while . . .}

Archived