Constellation 14 day Southern Caribbean itinerary.

Deborito

The Constellation 14 day cruises are all the same except Nov. 20th goes to Kralendijk, Bonaire and Dec 4th goes to Scarborough, Tobago instead. Which is better?

Too many variables. The Nov 20th sailing is a Thanksgiving sailing. If you're a diver, Bonaire is the better port. What is the cost difference between them? Airfare cost (if that is a consideration) difference?

My personal choice would be Bonaire.

Haven't been to Bonaire yet, but we stopped at Tobago on Royal Princess this past April and had a great day there - we took a cab to the beach at Pigeon Point and did a glass bottom boat tour to Bucco Reef and Nylon Pool.

2023728070101116058S600x600Q85.jpg

More pictures are here:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577482532NzlqSu?start=0

A group on our roll call did a jeep tour to the rainforest/Argyle falls that they raved about.

Too many variables. The Nov 20th sailing is a Thanksgiving sailing. If you're a diver, Bonaire is the better port. What is the cost difference between them? Airfare cost (if that is a consideration) difference?

My personal choice would be Bonaire.

Thanks for the reply We are not divers but we love to snorkel. The price is the same and the airfare is about the same.

Thanks everybody for the replies. I am going to check out the ports of call.

Both look like beautiful places to visit. I am leaning towards Bonaire, but my Husband prefers the Dec 4 time frame. We'll see who wins out. lol

Thanks for the reply We are not divers but we love to snorkel. The price is the same and the airfare is about the same.

Based on the fact you love to snorkle, I'd say Bonaire is the better chocie (IMHO).

We went to Bonaire on a cruise and rented one of those 3 wheel 2 person vehicles and toured the island stopping off for lunch. Had a great time and would have gone swimming if we'd known the beach was available.

Archived