Queens Grill vs Princess Grill on QM2

philipb

the lounge is available to PG as well as QG guests. i had also previously only travelled in QG on the QE2 and went PG on the QM2 twice this fall. imo PG was every bit as good if not better. the food, service all excellent. both grills (unlike QE2) are serviced by the same galley and have the same menus. in QG there is an ala carte menu but we ordered anything we wanted off the menu. also imo the PG is a more pleasant room since its more intimate (180 guests as opposed to 230 or so.) of course your suite will be smaller but it is lovely and more than adequate with a large balcony. alos you will have the use of the concierge lounge on deck 9.

i agree about the views ebing better from 10 deck tha 9 deck. im still not quite sure why they didnt put most of the QG suites on 10 deck. as my two times aboard were both transatlantic crossings i didnt use the balcony much but it is very spacious and i can see where it would be very inviting on a cruise. of course, QM2 should really be experienced on a crossing. imo shes WAY too big for a cruise.

Archived