Carnival Glory lower cabins

carraizo99

I recently got back from a cruise on the Carnival Glory to Canada. For those who are going on this cruise and have booked cabins on the Rivera deck in the back,be prepared to inhale diesel hume for the whole cruise. I was put in cabin 1456 and as soon as we got in, the smell was horrible. We complained, and they came to see and all they did was refresh the cabin,which did nothing because soon the smell was back. They gave us all kinds of excuses which were really hard to believe. They even said that because the ship was turning the humes from the smokestack was coming back,and if you belive that,I got a nice piece of land I want to sell you. Finally after telling them that we would sleep in the lobby they changed our cabin,after two days of inhaling these toxic humes. Cruisers be aware.

I recently got back from a cruise on the Carnival Glory to Canada. For those who are going on this cruise and have booked cabins on the Rivera deck in the back,be prepared to inhale diesel hume for the whole cruise. I was put in cabin 1456 and as soon as we got in, the smell was horrible. We complained, and they came to see and all they did was refresh the cabin,which did nothing because soon the smell was back. They gave us all kinds of excuses which were really hard to believe. They even said that because the ship was turning the humes from the smokestack was coming back,and if you belive that,I got a nice piece of land I want to sell you. Finally after telling them that we would sleep in the lobby they changed our cabin,after two days of inhaling these toxic humes. Cruisers be aware.

ship happens!

Archived