My Review/ Conquest June 27th-July 4th!!!

We tried to make our way to the Toulouse Latrec Lounge to wait for Zone 5 to be called.....but we couldn't get there due to a traffic jam.

So we found some seats on Deck 3 where Debark was taking place....even though they said not to wait there, other people were doing it too and since we were kind of stuck.....didn't feel like we had a choice....but at least we waited our turn.

It took them until about 9:30 to finish calling Self Debark.........and that brings me to this rant.....WHY do people do Self Debark when they have everything but the kitchen sink with them.:mad: :eek:

Ugh! I couldn't agree more! I thought the Conquest did a very poor job of controlling the pushing shoving crowds at disembarkation. We had a great deal of difficulty getting to our designated departure lounge because of the people completely blocking the stairwells with huge suitcases and every other personal item known to man! Not only was it annoying, it was also dangerous.:(

Great, great review, Julie!:D

Julie,

thanks for the awesome review!!! I have been following and anxiously waiting for each day. Thank goodness you finished!!! Thanks for all the details and info and pictures - I loved all your pictures! We are going on Ecstasy on 8/30 to Progresso & Cozumel and we will definately be going to Nachi Cocum because of your review. Thanks for all the info!

Fabulous & helpful review Julie! I'm going to print it & place it in my current "Turkey Cruise" notebook for my family to read. Every vacation, I put together a notebook with helpful info & leave it out for everyone to read. When they see the reviews, menus, excursions, etc they finally start to get as excited as I get the second I book our trip.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer so much detail & so many pics!

Fantastic review!! And makes me depressed that we couldn't make it...but smiling and living it vicariously through your pics. :) Here's hoping for Feb. When are you planning for after Feb?

Thanks TJ! I hope you can go in Feb!!!

After that it is up in the air, but for sure gonna look at the Magic for summer 2012.

I can't go that long without a cruise, so sure there will be something else booked in between Feb and Magic.....will let ya know!!

Fabulous & helpful review Julie! I'm going to print it & place it in my current "Turkey Cruise" notebook for my family to read. Every vacation, I put together a notebook with helpful info & leave it out for everyone to read. When they see the reviews, menus, excursions, etc they finally start to get as excited as I get the second I book our trip.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer so much detail & so many pics!

Thanks, and glad it was helpful and you enjoyed it.

Happy Turkey Cruising!!!:)

Your review & all your pictures were wonderful!!!! I enjoyed every bit of it & it got hubby & I really ready for our 1st cruise on the Conquest!! Of course we've been ready & excited, but this bumped that excitment up! :D Will be here before we know it though & then passed, so trying to not rush it.

Also, thank-you for showing some pictures of the actual ship!! Hope you will do more reviews on your future cruises, I know I will enjoy reading them.

• 3 weeks later...

JULIE --- Awesome review, thanks so much for taking the time to do this! We are sailing the Conquest early October, so I am going to try my best at doing such an awesome review too! Thanks again, it just makes it that much more exciting!! :)

THis was by far my favorite review!! I loved it!

Do they always do the build a bear thing?? My daughter will be with us and she is 3 and she would LOVE that!

They actually did the Build A Bear a couple different times.....just check the Capers.....sorry.....Fun Times for the times. Every cruise that we have been on they have done the Build A Bear......we always get our daughter one whether she is with us or not.

JULIE --- Awesome review, thanks so much for taking the time to do this! We are sailing the Conquest early October, so I am going to try my best at doing such an awesome review too! Thanks again, it just makes it that much more exciting!! :)

Thank You and I will look forward to reading your review when you get back. Happy Sailing!!!

My husband had one request while we were at Nachi, how could we say No, afterall, he put up with all us girls for a week.

This is what he wanted

ConquestJune27thtoJuly4th2010271.jpg?t=1279817899

ConquestJune27thtoJuly4th2010273-1.jpg?t=1279817972

Hmmmm, I wonder what Shane was thinking??:eek:

I can't wait. Bowl of nachos with extra cheese and a ice cold beer. Yeah, that the ticket. Something like that.

:p;):D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived