Villa amenities

dshanesmom

Just wondering, will we get a replenished supply of water's, soda's, and sparkling wine in a courtyard villa for the entire trip or is it just for the arrival? Plus, if we prepaid tips do we need to give more to butler and concierge? Usually go with RCCL and have designated people for room and dinner.

Thanks

I believe that the floor plan for the Penthouse Suite is not what was explained to me. On the ncl suite amenities site it shows the penthouse has a square bed (NCL eplained to me that it a round bed) with a separate living area and dining table. From what I read on the board there is no table or couch in the penthouse Suite. I need help to understand.

I believe that the floor plan for the Penthouse Suite is not what was explained to me. On the ncl suite amenities site it shows the penthouse has a square bed (NCL eplained to me that it a round bed) with a separate living area and dining table. From what I read on the board there is no table or couch in the penthouse Suite. I need help to understand.

You are half right.

NCL never showed a square bed in the Penthouse. I think you were looking at the owner's suite picture or a website you were looking at had them confused.

The Penthouse looks very similiar or identical of the brochure and website. It is quite small for a penthouse (compared to other ships). 245 square feet.

One thing that is not correct is the Penthouse was listed as having a separate tub and shower. The penthouse has a tub and shower but not separte like the penthouses on Sky or other ships. I suspect they will change that soon on their site.

Thanks so much, maybe we should have skipped the prepaid tips. This was helpful!! The amenities chart is hidden but I found it.

Incase someone else can't find it....

On the left, click on the tab that says "amenities chart"

Thanks so much, maybe we should have skipped the prepaid tips. This was helpful!! The amenities chart is hidden but I found it.

Not sure why you think you should have skipped the prepaid tips. They are two very separate issues, covering entirely different personnel and services. Prepaying your daily service charges is fine. Our tips for the butler and concierge are based on service provided, professionalism, and attitude. We tip in cash in separate envelopes with a personal thank you note on the last afternoon or evening.

Cathy

Butler and Concierge are not part of the daily service charge. Your cabin attendant (whether courtyard or standard stateroom) is part of that NCL tipping pool.

Keep in mind there will be other staff in the courtyard complex.

Season to taste and tip accordingly.

We were also under the impression that there was a dining table and seperate living area. Given that the room is not as expected, DH & I are willing to forgo the suite for a deluxe balcony and book and additional cruise for next year with the savings.

RCCL has amazing suites....just huge! Though I prefer NCL for other reasons

We were also under the impression that there was a dining table and seperate living area. Given that the room is not as expected, DH & I are willing to forgo the suite for a deluxe balcony and book and additional cruise for next year with the savings.

I believe you have to move up to the Courtyard Villa to get a dining table and seperate livingroom

With NCL the suite gives much more than just a larger cabin.

With the Epic the courtyard and Epic club are significant ammenities.

Archived