Sicily private excursion review

cardiffmatch

We've just returned from the Celebrity Eastern Med itinerary which included Messina, Athens, Kusadasi and the Greek islands. I posted a review over on the Celebrity boards and it was suggested that I post a link over here.

The link contains pictures and a review of our day out in Sicily with one of the Astone brothers (Mario and Ig-na-zio), which was lots of fun!

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1230844

• 2 months later...

We just returned from a Med cruise with a stop in Catania. This port was a pleasant surprise. We had a full day van tour booked in advance with Mario Astone. He was an excellent guide taking us Forza d’agro where the Godfather movie was filmed, to Castlemola and the final stop in Taormina. He had special bakery treats for us as well as cold drinks available. We spent time shopping and touring the Roman theatre ruins in Taormina. Mario recommended a great restaurant where the locals eat and we enjoyed an excellent lunch of pizza and wine. Mario made our day memorable and I would not hesitate to give him a recommendation. He will reply promptly to your emails and his address is marioastone@tiscali.it.

Archived