Carnival Cruise Lines THE VIDEO GAME

yellowsnow

I have it. It's lame. If they would make an updated version of this, I think it would be awesome. I think allowing someone to do a virtual tour with photorealistic graphics and ports of call would be a great selling point for Carnival.

when i first realized it was available, i immediately searched it out (some time ago)..

but it is very poorly reviewed... it's a great concept, that was apparently poorly implemented. in a game from 5 yrs ago... and they STILL want 19.99 for it... that's silly...

i'd love to see an updated version, don't get me wrong - i'd buy it in a second, if it were realistic and relevant... :)

Agree with everyone else. Great concept, but poorly implemented. It got frustrating after a while when there was nothing you could do to make the guests happy, they were always complaining about something!

On the other hand, maybe it's more realistic than we think...:o:rolleyes:

There is a cruise ship on Second Life that is virtually a perfect cruise ship, including an upper deck with chairs and pool. (My daughter showed me) You can walk around and do a lot of the things done on cruises. There's even a movie theater. It's called the Galaxy.

Agree with everyone else. Great concept, but poorly implemented. It got frustrating after a while when there was nothing you could do to make the guests happy, they were always complaining about something!

On the other hand, maybe it's more realistic than we think...:o:rolleyes:

I can tell you how fix that.

What you need to do is, click on the "options" button and select "message boards" click on "host" explain your issue and they will contact John H and get everyone a free cruise.:p:D

Steve

I can tell you how fix that.

What you need to do is, click on the "options" button and select "message boards" click on "host" explain your issue and they will contact John H and get everyone a free cruise.:p:D

Steve

Or you could post a message that is not 100 percent pro Carnival and get warnings from the Admin, that unless you become a Carnival Cheer Leader your will be banned for life.:eek:

I was given one demerit. I feel like I am back in boot camp:rolleyes: Shortly after my one and only cruise I will be gone from here anyway. Maybe I will rack up when I get back.:D

There's a host who claims there's no such point system. lol

yeah, i got this game a few yrs ago. I am a huge fan of the Roller Coaster Tycoon games, so i thought i would like this.. It really is LAME. I was bored with it and may have tried it 3 or 4 times. They should do an updated verison, VERY UPDATED with more options and more user friendly, and yes i would buy it.. but i still love my Roller Coaster Tycoon game :D haha

Archived