Niuew Amsterdam charge to use sauna/steam?

feb29

Hi, I have booked my 1st HAL cruise. (Regular RCCL & Celebrity cruiser)

Can anyone tell me if there is a charge just to use the sauna on the ship.

My understanding is that there is a charge to use the hydro pool & thermal suite - is that the case and are there any discounts to pre book.

thanks

Deb

Hi, I have booked my 1st HAL cruise. (Regular RCCL & Celebrity cruiser)

Can anyone tell me if there is a charge just to use the sauna on the ship.

My understanding is that there is a charge to use the hydro pool & thermal suite - is that the case and are there any discounts to pre book.

thanks

Deb

Sauna will be free, steam rooms in the spa will be at a charge (hydro pool/thermal recliners etc.) I don't think any prebooking discounts. Usually a price break on a package vs. single day usage. Check when you first get on board. Price quotes on this board have been from $150 to $250 a week (single/couple). My last experience on the Maasdam 2 years ago was $150 for 2 weeks for 1 person.

Thanks for the info. Doesn't seem clear in either the brochure or online. Will check on boarding the ship. The Hydro pool looks lovely, so will probably have to pay up!!

My DH and I purchased a hydrospa pass for the week this past Feb. We generally went in the evening and what a wonderful relaxing way to wind down after a busy day. I didn't make it to any of the shows, but after leaving the spa, I slept better than a baby. If you are looking for serenity and relaxation, it's money well spent.

My DH and I purchased a hydrospa pass for the week this past Feb. We generally went in the evening and what a wonderful relaxing way to wind down after a busy day. I didn't make it to any of the shows, but after leaving the spa, I slept better than a baby. If you are looking for serenity and relaxation, it's money well spent.

Hi, when you purchase the hydrospa pass can you go anytime or do you have to pick a time each day and be there or miss out??

Hi, when you purchase the hydrospa pass can you go anytime or do you have to pick a time each day and be there or miss out??

Whenever you feel you want to go---that's when you go. Just show up, turn in your cabin key for a spa key, and relaxxxxxx.

Archived