Water Taxi to Grand Anse Beach

travellover39

Hi, you can get water taxi to grand anse beach at the port when you get off the ship just walk through the other side of the shopping centre and you will see where to pick the taxi up, it doesnt cost much,it was about 5 dollars each way but that was last year,hope it hasnt gone up too much because we are returning this november and cant wait to visit that beach again it is beautifull.

Hi,

We went to Grand Anse last Feb. It was $8.00 return, but you could go back and forth as much as you liked! Its beautiful but gets very very busy if there are a couple of ships in port so i would recommend, as we did, to get there first and choose the best sunbeds!!! Back to Grand Anse Feb next year and cant wait. Beers by the way are $3.00!!!

Angie:)

Hi,

We went to Grand Anse last Feb. It was $8.00 return, but you could go back and forth as much as you liked! Its beautiful but gets very very busy if there are a couple of ships in port so i would recommend, as we did, to get there first and choose the best sunbeds!!! Back to Grand Anse Feb next year and cant wait. Beers by the way are $3.00!!!

Angie:)

Great sounds good to me:cool: Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived