RCL - Grand Marnier Soufflé

peter1975

Can anyone confirm from a recent cruise whether or not RCL has stopped serving the Grand Marnier Soufflé? I know it sounds silly, but it has been my favorite dessert on their ships for years, and I am going to be extremely disappointed if they no longer serve it. (I probably hold an RCL record - I ate 5 in one night on my last cruise). I'll be sailing in September on the Freedom of the Seas.

Thanks!

That was my favourite dessert as well, but unfortunately, on my fairly recent (Mar/2010) cruise on Independence of the Seas, they did NOT have it! They had a different flavour - can't remember what it was - not as good as the Grand Marnier........ Maybe it was just a temporary change? I sure hope they bring it back!

• 2 weeks later...
I know it sounds silly, but it has been my favorite dessert on their ships for years, and I am going to be extremely disappointed if they no longer serve it.

Thanks!

I was just on the Carnival Glory and they served the Grand Marnier Souffle on the last night. I didn't bother to order it because I hate Orange flavoring. I took a bite of my Aunts and immediately sent for my own....SIMPLY HEAVENLY :). If RCL stops serving it...try Carnivals...I am not sure all Carnival ships make it...but the Glory had it a few months back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got back from Majesty of the Seas - was REALLY hoping they still had the Grand Marnier souffle, as a previous poster mentioned it was on their menu back in March.

Unfortunately, they have converted to the chocolate one as well ....... it was OK, not great.

Overall, though, had a fantastic time!

Archived