What Would You Go For

What stateroom would you recommend for 3 mature adults who may want a little privacy ? would not want bunk beds it would need to be three seperate beds , would a family oceanview or a balcony room be suitable or better to go for a junior suite ?any suggestions ?

You would likely not be able to book a family ocean view for only three unless it is close to sailing. The other options would offer no privacy at all, so if that's paramount you might consider connecting interiors. Yes, you would have to pay a single supplement, but at least there would be some privacy (and two bathrooms) and all three could sleep in a "real" bed rather than the decidedly uncomfortable sofabed.

I have to agree....even a JS won't give you "privacy"....it's a large room, but it's still just 1 room!

Call RCI and have them price it for 2 interiors, vs. a OS...that does have 2 rooms...a bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living space, but you'll still only have the 1 bath.

A balcony cabin or junior suite really will not offer you privacy. You will have to look into getting 2 cabins. And even if you get only one cabin, someone will have to sleep on the sofa bed.

Which ship are you sailing?

Havent picked the cruise yet ,its still in planning mode , when i say privacy , i know sharing a room cant be too private but i meant with enough room that we arent on top of each other and it wouldnt be bunk beds , just wondered if a JS is that much bigger than a balcony room , someone said that we probably wouldnt get a family ocean view with it just being 3 of us ( husband ,wife and wifes brother ).

Archived