lockers @ Grand Cayman & Conzumel

tobeyjc

Hello,

We are cruising in Aug 1, West Caribbean, and we're book to see the stingray, is there any locker that we can put our Digital Cam, and any other stuff, like sea pass etc, while we're seeing the stingrays. We have dispossable waterproof cam to bring. Same thing with Conzumel, do they have locker to?

Hello,

We are cruising in Aug 1, West Caribbean, and we're book to see the stingray, is there any locker that we can put our Digital Cam, and any other stuff, like sea pass etc, while we're seeing the stingrays. We have dispossable waterproof cam to bring. Same thing with Conzumel, do they have locker to?

in grand cayman, we jsut left our stuff on the boat that is out with u for the stingrays... nothing happened to anything... u can go on and off the boat w/e u'd like...

cozumel it probably depends where u go

ur gonna have a blast!

:eek: I really not sure how to help here. I'm not sure of the question.:confused:

"I'm going to New York City to see the Statue of Liberty. Is there a locker where I can secure my possessions?"

Yes, in your hotel room or in this case on the ship in your cabin.

Grand Cayman is an entire country. They do not have lockers every 20 feet for people to secure things.

Now, if the real question is "We are taking an excursion in Grand Cayman to swim with the Stingrays. Does the excursion company or the boat that we'll be on have some place to secure our possessions?"

Then the answer will be No. I've always either taken turns in and out of the water with my wife or we've just left everything on the boat. Excursion companies don't stay in business very long when word gets out that they rip off their own customers.

Hello,

In Cozumel if you go to Chankanaab park there are lockers by the Dolphin Discovery...

in grand cayman, we jsut left our stuff on the boat that is out with u for the stingrays... nothing happened to anything... u can go on and off the boat w/e u'd like...

cozumel it probably depends where u go

ur gonna have a blast!

Thank's a lot for your help!:)

Archived