Boardwalk or Ocean view room?

We're looking at the balcony rooms both ocean views and boardwalk views. For anyone who has stayed in one or the other on the Oasis, what did you think about it? I would think the boardwalk ones could be really cool because you could watch the diving show from your balcony (given the right room) and people watch. But there's nothing quiet like the peacefulness of an ocean view balcony room. I should add that we'll be traveling with 2 small kids so we will likely be on the balcony both at night and during nap time.

We always book an ocean view balcony because we love to see and hear the water when the ship is under weigh.

As to the balconies on the boardwalk, they are great for people watching but you need to be careful as you might be the watchee! :eek:

DSCN9478.jpg

DSCN9479.jpg

Other posters have said that from the interior balconies you can't tell where the ship is. In Port? At Sea?

We always book an ocean view balcony because we love to see and hear the water when the ship is under weigh.

As to the balconies on the boardwalk, they are great for people watching but you need to be careful as you might be the watchee! :eek:

Other posters have said that from the interior balconies you can't tell where the ship is. In Port? At Sea?

How can you post the pictures so large?

You can view the Aqua Theater from the aft area of Decks 11 and 12 ... there are chairs/loungers out there too.

I always love the ocean balconies.... peaceful, private, and I love the ocean. You can also see where you are, and the sunsets and sunrises are amazing!

Archived