Norwegian Spirit wedding 3/13/2011

Ok, since no responses about the Spirit...then how about ANY information regarding the Wedding Experience or getting married on ANY Norwegian ship??? Would love to hear your story!! Thanks in advance :)

My fiance and I are getting married on the NCL Pearl Sept 19,2010. We have had no problems with wedding experience as of yet. Our travel agent has been doing most of it. We are getting married in the port of Vancouver, B.C. What we did was we did the tour of the Pearl since it was in port last September. We were able to chose where we wanted to get married. Good thing as the Pearl does have a chapel but when in it you can see it does not accommodate many people. We chose Spinnakers lounge for the wedding and the reception. Our wedding is not formal at all. Plus, there will be a few children so we felt that Spinnakers was a good fit. We are getting to the point that we are getting the final

decions made. If you have any questions you can email me at elisafisher@ymail.com. Hope that answers some questions. P.S. We found not many people were on the boards with reviews on weddings on NCL.

Thanks for taking the time to provide some information :) Please keep me posted, I would love to hear more as it gets closer and after you take your cruise to see how things went. Congratulations to you!

My fiance and I are getting married on the NCL Pearl Sept 19,2010. We have had no problems with wedding experience as of yet. Our travel agent has been doing most of it. We are getting married in the port of Vancouver, B.C. What we did was we did the tour of the Pearl since it was in port last September. We were able to chose where we wanted to get married. Good thing as the Pearl does have a chapel but when in it you can see it does not accommodate many people. We chose Spinnakers lounge for the wedding and the reception. Our wedding is not formal at all. Plus, there will be a few children so we felt that Spinnakers was a good fit. We are getting to the point that we are getting the final

decions made. If you have any questions you can email me at elisafisher@ymail.com. Hope that answers some questions. P.S. We found not many people were on the boards with reviews on weddings on NCL.

• 2 weeks later...

Having been on the spirit in February, I can say that the central staircase is lovely for photographs. A couple got married in New Orleans and boarded with the photographer to take pictures onboard

We get married whilst on the Pearl in December this year. We are getting off in St Thomas for the actual wedding on the beach but having the meal in Cagneys in the evening

Have a great wedding

Best of luck to you :) We gave up on the cruise wedding idea....we can get so much more for around $2000 at home than we can onboard. So we are getting married here in town now 10/10/10 and we will keep the cruise as a honeymoon/family cruise.

Having been on the spirit in February, I can say that the central staircase is lovely for photographs. A couple got married in New Orleans and boarded with the photographer to take pictures onboard

We get married whilst on the Pearl in December this year. We are getting off in St Thomas for the actual wedding on the beach but having the meal in Cagneys in the evening

Have a great wedding

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good to see some NCL wedding couples on here FINALLY.

I think we are few and far between and I hope we can keep each other posted as we experience an NCL wedding.

We are getting married 7/30/11 on the Jewel. So far we haven't had any problems with TWE but then again all we've done was paid for our basic package. I asked and the TWE wedding consultant was nice enough to email me pictures of their ceremony set up and the rooms in which they normally have weddings on the Jewel. We are really far out so I'm not worried about anything going wrong at this point. In fact, I don't even feel like I'm getting married on a cruise ship yet lol.

Archived