Meet and Greets

Fitzemt

First, just want to thank all who showed up at the Meet and Greet on the July 3 sailing of POA. I think everyone had a good time.

Now for the lecture.....The staff of the POA cares what the members of Cruise Crittic have to say about them and their ship. They are concerned about quality and want you to have a good cruise experience. One of the best ways to comunicate to them is at the meet and greets. At our M/G there were 6 of the ships upper management, including the Head Chef, Cruise Director,Guest Relations,Group Director, and a couple of other Captans Staff that I apologize I can't remember at this time.

The problem was our M/G was only attended by 18 people. I had 30 sign up. They set up and had refreshments for the size group I told them. The good news was we had a much better turn out than the last couple of M/G they had set up. The catering director told me only a couple of people showed up at them, and they had more staff than people.

They do this for free and it's a great way to meet your fellow cruisers, but if they are not better attended I am afraid they will stop having them for us.

So, if you sign up...go...if you haven't signed up, go to your roll call and sign up. Here is your chance to tell the Head Man you hear his food is not up to par .....or,since you will now know what he looks like, do what I did when you see him later in the week. Tell him what great meals you had on your cruise.:)

First, just want to thank all who showed up at the Meet and Greet on the July 3 sailing of POA. I think everyone had a good time.

Now for the lecture.....The staff of the POA cares what the members of Cruise Crittic have to say about them and their ship. They are concerned about quality and want you to have a good cruise experience. One of the best ways to comunicate to them is at the meet and greets. At our M/G there were 6 of the ships upper management, including the Head Chef, Cruise Director,Guest Relations,Group Director, and a couple of other Captans Staff that I apologize I can't remember at this time.

The problem was our M/G was only attended by 18 people. I had 30 sign up. They set up and had refreshments for the size group I told them. The good news was we had a much better turn out than the last couple of M/G they had set up. The catering director told me only a couple of people showed up at them, and they had more staff than people.

They do this for free and it's a great way to meet your fellow cruisers, but if they are not better attended I am afraid they will stop having them for us.

So, if you sign up...go...if you haven't signed up, go to your roll call and sign up. Here is your chance to tell the Head Man you hear his food is not up to par .....or,since you will now know what he looks like, do what I did when you see him later in the week. Tell him what great meals you had on your cruise.:)

What time was your Meet and Greet?

Point well taken.

I've been trying to set one up for our cruise and everyone said to send an email to groupevent____@ncl.com with the name of the ship in the middle. I tried that and it bounced back. How did you set yours up?

thanks!

Try groupeventamerica@ncl.com The reply I got was someone from the Sun. The group event coordinator in April was Erin. She was excellent. The staff was very eager to talk to us at the M&G. Even the Captain, "Buzz" was there. I didn't have the number show who promised, but it didn't seem to matter to them. We were even invited to have a post-cruise meeting with the staff on the last day of the cruise.

Have a fabulous cruise!!

fitzemt; thanks for the time; when you mean day one, is that the day we sail?

Yes on sail day....the Pub Crawl was at 6 that day and that might have had something to do with poor turn out.....but after seeing what they were drinking they would have been better off to come to the meet and greet:):):):eek:

Archived