Last ditch Plea - Naples Walking tour

aggietd

Please can somebody help me,

Last year (think it was about this time, but certainly before Oct) someone posted a lovely walk along the water front in Naples that they had done, I printed it of and did it on out Eastern Med cruise in Oct and it was fantastic, a bit of everything, some lovely buildings to look at, a very nice little shopping centre, all in a very pleasant easy walk.

Now my problem after raving about this walk to everybody who will listen, friends of ours are going to be on a cruise that calls in Naples in Oct, and youve guessed it I cannot find the piece of paper with the walk on!!, now i could just draw it on a map but the person who posted it put in a lot of detail about places along the route and I would love to find it again. i have spent three days searching the threads but cannot find it, does anybody remember it and can help. I would be very very gratefull.

Thank you

Nancy

I don't recall seeing the waterfront tour, but if they are interested in doing a walking tour of the highlights of Naples, Rick Steves Italy guidebook has one. I haven't done his Naples tour, but we've used his walking tours elsewhere in Italy (and other countries) and they are excellent.

An on line source that I use for walking tours is Frommer's Destinations, but in Italy, Rick Steves would be my first choice.

Archived