Courtyard Villa, Bedrooms?

Philster

I was wondering how many beds were there in the courtyard villa? I know that there are two bedrooms, the master bedroom with a "queen" bed as well as a sofa bed.

How about in the second bedroom? Is there only 1 bed or is there also an additional pullmen bed aswell? I've been searching for house but to no avail ):

Thanks in advance!

I was wondering how many beds were there in the courtyard villa? I know that there are two bedrooms, the master bedroom with a "queen" bed as well as a sofa bed.

How about in the second bedroom? Is there only 1 bed or is there also an additional pullmen bed aswell? I've been searching for house but to no avail ):

Thanks in advance!

In 16019, we had the master bed. In the 2nd bedroom, there was a sofa bed that looked like it would make into a double bed but it would be a tight fit for adults. There was also a single bed that came down from the ceiling. In the living area was a couch that would sleep one adult or possibly two children.:)

See http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Dc-qtlZgkYcE9v4gNQxlLw?feat=directlink

This shows the second bedroom with a top and bottom bed.

That is cabin 16001 which is not standard(17001 as well) the yare slightly deeper in the camera view.

You can see the gap at the end of the bed, that is not there in the other cabins.

Did the room have orange or pink trim/accesories. I have seen both trims in the photo's of the CV's. I heard the rooms on deck 17 are orange and on deck 16 they are pink.

The room was not pink...only some pink color with greens, ivory, and lots of wood tones. Second bedroom was wood tones with a red sofa and ivory walls.

I wouldn't let the fear of a "pink" cabin scare you away from a cabin on 16...it wasn't that pink!;):)

In 16019, we had the master bed. In the 2nd bedroom, there was a sofa bed that looked like it would make into a double bed but it would be a tight fit for adults. There was also a single bed that came down from the ceiling. In the living area was a couch that would sleep one adult or possibly two children.:)

We are in 16019 and 16021 on this weekend's sailing! Any tips about 16019? Thanks..... Cathy

Forget about the color, I'm wondering if one area is more desirable in the Courtyard than others. Is the 17th floor louder? Is the 16th floor more convenient? Is the area near the elevators louder. Im in 16012 and traveling with young teens.

Forget about the color, I'm wondering if one area is more desirable in the Courtyard than others. Is the 17th floor louder? Is the 16th floor more convenient? Is the area near the elevators louder. Im in 16012 and traveling with young teens.

We're traveling on 8/14 and will be in 16010. From the deck plans I think we're in the perfect spot - easy to get to the pool, concierge, restaurant, etc. I do think being on deck 16 is preferable in that regard. We will have 2 pre-teens with us. When do you sail?

We're traveling on 8/14 and will be in 16010. From the deck plans I think we're in the perfect spot - easy to get to the pool, concierge, restaurant, etc. I do think being on deck 16 is preferable in that regard. We will have 2 pre-teens with us. When do you sail?

Oooh--I'm in 16010 for the 10/23/11 Epic TA--please take LOTS of pix! I especially want to know how comfortable the bed in the second bedroom is for an adult, as I'm cruising with a roommate rather than DH so we need a second bed as an option.

Oooh--I'm in 16010 for the 10/23/11 Epic TA--please take LOTS of pix! I especially want to know how comfortable the bed in the second bedroom is for an adult, as I'm cruising with a roommate rather than DH so we need a second bed as an option.

I always take 100's of photos. Send me your email address and when I get back I'll send you several of the suite. I'm traveling with my daughter and husband who will get the master BR. My 2 grand daughters get the fold out in the living room and I'm taking the little room in the back. At least that is the plan now. I'm picking up the cost -- so I get to choose -- but I think this will work out. I'm at dwkoester at hotmail dot com.

PS: We'll keep it nice, clean and perfect for you too!! And -- seriously -- I'll be glad to share any observations that we come away with -- room steward, concierge, etc.

We are in 16019 and 16021 on this weekend's sailing! Any tips about 16019? Thanks..... Cathy

No tips for either one...we had friends in 16021. Both cabins are in good locations, easy access to the Courtyard, Concierge's lounge and the Epic Club. Balcony is small but held two chairs and a small table. One lounge chair could be used. Make sure to meet Butler Mark right away...if they haven't changed areas. He was kinda scarce for us.

Give both Aschulman and Karan a hug from Sharon please.:)

I believe your cabin is close to the door for entry into the Courtyard area!:)

I have 16015 which is right in front of the courtyard and the jacuzzi with direct access to the doors leading into the jacuzzi. If i go three feet out my door i could step into the courtyard jacuzzi. perfect for when the kids go to sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

We'll be in 16010 next week. I am learning that the couch in the living room converts to a single bed only. If that is the case -- how are 3 people accomodated in the small bed room? Here's what I thought would be the case: 2 in the big bed room; 2 on the converted couch (now in question) and 2 in the little bed room. The suite is advertised as sleeping 6 and I'm trying to understand what our options are.

Can anyone clarify this?

We'll be in 16010 next week. I am learning that the couch in the living room converts to a single bed only. If that is the case -- how are 3 people accomodated in the small bed room? Here's what I thought would be the case: 2 in the big bed room; 2 on the converted couch (now in question) and 2 in the little bed room. The suite is advertised as sleeping 6 and I'm trying to understand what our options are.

Can anyone clarify this?

2 in master bedroom

3 in smaller bedroom - 2 in lower bed and 1 in upper.

1 on sofa

The steward will make everything up for you when you go out for the evening. There is more bedding under sofa in living room that he will use on sofa to make into bed.

2 in master bedroom

3 in smaller bedroom - 2 in lower bed and 1 in upper.

1 on sofa

The steward will make everything up for you when you go out for the evening. There is more bedding under sofa in living room that he will use on sofa to make into bed.

I'm surprised. Not what I thought. But I do appreciate the info!

I'm surprised. Not what I thought. But I do appreciate the info!

There are several pix floating around that show the second bedroom set up with bunks. I have one in my pix that was taken in 16001, which I think is bigger than 16010-look at http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Dc-qtlZgkYcE9v4gNQxlLw?feat=directlink

I'm looking forward to learning about MY CABIN!! for the 2011 Epic TA! Can't wait!

It is a perfect cabin. I made sure everything was fixed on the transatlantic. Shower now works perfectly, TV in the little bedroom working, all DVD players now connected, and you now even have a toilet paper holder in the master bathroom. :D

I think it is a perfect location. Out your door turn left and a door to the courtyard, turn right 10 steps to the courtyard grill and the entrance to the Epic Club.

Click on this picture for more of your cabin.

2308033310059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

There are several pix floating around that show the second bedroom set up with bunks. I have one in my pix that was taken in 16001, which I think is bigger than 16010-look at http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Dc-qtlZgkYcE9v4gNQxlLw?feat=directlink

I'm looking forward to learning about MY CABIN!! for the 2011 Epic TA! Can't wait!

Thanks for this. We have to re-figure our sleeping arrangements now that this is understood. Not the best for us - probably okay for most families. I guess I can share the bedroom #2 with my 2 grand daughters but I think that puts me in the top bunk! Don't think I have slept that high since I was in the army in basic training.

Thanks for this. We have to re-figure our sleeping arrangements now that this is understood. Not the best for us - probably okay for most families. I guess I can share the bedroom #2 with my 2 grand daughters but I think that puts me in the top bunk! Don't think I have slept that high since I was in the army in basic training.

How old are your grand daughters? Maybe you could take the fold out bed in the 2nd bedroom, put one of the girls in the upper bunk and other on sofa bed in the living room. My two youngest DDs (9&7) love the upper bunks.

How old are your grand daughters? Maybe you could take the fold out bed in the 2nd bedroom, put one of the girls in the upper bunk and other on sofa bed in the living room. My two youngest DDs (9&7) love the upper bunks.

They are 11 and 9 and your suggestion is good. I was thinking that could be the best way to go. I want to talk to my daughter about it as that's who I'm traveling with. I also thought that they could alternate using the bunk if one or the other feels they are "missing" something!

Nice to see someone else from IL on the boards.

They are 11 and 9 and your suggestion is good. I was thinking that could be the best way to go. I want to talk to my daughter about it as that's who I'm traveling with. I also thought that they could alternate using the bunk if one or the other feels they are "missing" something!

Nice to see someone else from IL on the boards.

My girls alternated nights on the upper bunk and it worked out well. It will work out and I'm sure you will have a fabulous cruise. :)

Archived