Atlantis-Comfort

echo

I just got this in wanted to pass it on, unfortunalty my cruise is for Oct, but thought it might hlep someone.

BookIt dot com Rates are at least 50% off in popular vacationdestinations such as Florida, Mexico, the Caribbean and LasVegas. The sale, which ends tomorrow, ranges from luxuriousall-inclusive Caribbean resorts to suites at family-friendlyOrlando hotels. Travel now through Labor Day. You must book by midnight ET,Friday, July 16. Some of the best deals are: BAHAMASComfort Suites Paradise Island ... $132 (reg. $330)-Free access to all Atlantis resort facilities a block away;free room upgrade & breakfast-Valid Sunday-Thursday Aug. 15 - Sept. 6; +$16 weekends

I just checked this out, the total for 4 (2 adults & 2 kids 15 & under) is $192.31, it's the same price for just 2 adults as well. Also there was this little disclaimer:

Taxes and Gratuities:

A $17.95 per person per night charge for Housekeeping and Energy Surcharge will be added to all guests over the age of 11 and will be collected upon check-in (including free nights).

Bringing the total to $264.11 for 4 (2 adults & 2 kids 15 & under) & $228.21 for 2 adults. still cheaper than CCL excursion (for family of 4) but I got it just a few dollars cheaper when I booked a couple months back.

I love Bookit though, I got a great deal w/ them in Orlando last year.:D

I just checked this out, the total for 4 (2 adults & 2 kids 15 & under) is $192.31, it's the same price for just 2 adults as well. Also there was this little disclaimer:

Taxes and Gratuities:

A $17.95 per person per night charge for Housekeeping and Energy Surcharge will be added to all guests over the age of 11 and will be collected upon check-in (including free nights).

Bringing the total to $264.11 for 4 (2 adults & 2 kids 15 & under) & $228.21 for 2 adults. still cheaper than CCL excursion (for family of 4) but I got it just a few dollars cheaper when I booked a couple months back.

I love Bookit though, I got a great deal w/ them in Orlando last year.:D

We will be there in Oct. as well. I found the same rate on Bookit.com and we will have 2 adults and 2 kids 5 and under. So, according to what you found about the taxes and gratuities we will only be paying $228.21 because the kids are under 11 is that right?

Archived