Theme Nights on Board?

Linda in KY

I am sailing on my first cruise on Carnival--the Conquest--although not my first cruise. I am interested in finding out if there are any theme nights on board and what they are--50s-60s, country western, Mardi Gras, etc.

I have been reading the tips that I could find and am learning a lot.

Previously I have been on the Commodore, NCL, Princess, HAL, and Celebrity lines. I am really looking forward to this cruise. BTW, we are on the Sept 25 sailing.

Thanks for any info.

not have a theme night. I noticed that you sailed on Commore line. Were you on the Enchanted Isle? If so, how did you like it? We sailed several times on it and it still remains our favorite ship, even moreso than the larger, fancy ship. Also, do you remember Dan Stapleton, their cruise director? He was great, and we have been wondering if he is with another cruise line? THANKS.

yes, it was the Enchanted Isle and we loved her. We were on her on this same route in June of 1995 and again in June of 1997. She still remains our favorite ship too. Sorry, I don't remember who the CD was on either trip but he was good.

Also, thanks everyone on the theme night replies.

Archived