What tour company in St. Thomas

VickiD59

Cruising this weekend and we have been unable to get in touch with our tour operator for our upcoming Magen's Bay transportation. I would completely understand if the excursion is cancelled due to the tragic events of late, but would like to know for sure.

Has anyone read which of the tour companies was involved?

Cruising this weekend and we have been unable to get in touch with our tour operator for our upcoming Magen's Bay transportation. I would completely understand if the excursion is cancelled due to the tragic events of late, but would like to know for sure.

Has anyone read which of the tour companies was involved?

I have yet to see which tour company was involved. I have been following Sunny Liston and Armitage Allembert (Papa Bear) on Facebook and they are getting several cancellations. I'm sure either of them would be happy to hear from you regarding a tour. They both have stated they have suspended taking their tours to the Coki Beach area. They are still offering tours to other parts of St. Thomas

Sunny Liston https://www.sunnylistontours.net/Home_Page.html

Papa Bear http://www.havefunwithus.net/index.html

I see that Air Force 1 now says that the beach you go to is determined by the majority of the group. It was understood that in the past he would go to any of the "Big Three" beaches you wanted. Obviously, most people wouldn't want Coki now, so that leaves the "Big Two". However, we have been to Sapphire and really want to go to Magen's. If the majority want Sapphire we will be up a creek. I guess we will need to either find a tour where they will take you to the beach you want...or go on our own.

Archived