Pacific Pearl

Hi Kiwichill. Go to the roll calls and you will find one that has been started. DH & I will be on her a few weeks after you. Have a great to\ime. Suexxx

The Goddess and I are booked on the same cruise as you.Hopefully this ship will make it lol.We did the same cruise on the Pacific Sun last March but she never quite made it.Still we had a free 9 day cruise and with the 100% refund went on a cruise to Alaska.Amazing that cruise plus airfare cost the same as the one on the Pacific Sun. :p

The Goddess and I are booked on the same cruise as you.Hopefully this ship will make it lol.We did the same cruise on the Pacific Sun last March but she never quite made it.Still we had a free 9 day cruise and with the 100% refund went on a cruise to Alaska.Amazing that cruise plus airfare cost the same as the one on the Pacific Sun. :p

Oh How TERRIBLE,

Wish we could get so lucky,

We went on a seven day swine flu cruise last year to Mexican Riviera - i.e 7 days to nowhere.

We got 50% off another cruise with Carnival and are using it to go to Alaska in September.

Not as good as your deal as we had to use it on Carnival .

I like the way P&O give refunds with NO STRINGS ATTACHED

Oh How TERRIBLE,

Wish we could get so lucky,

We went on a seven day swine flu cruise last year to Mexican Riviera - i.e 7 days to nowhere.

We got 50% off another cruise with Carnival and are using it to go to Alaska in September.

Not as good as your deal as we had to use it on Carnival .

I like the way P&O give refunds with NO STRINGS ATTACHED

Itwas the most amazing thing we have ever done.I try to avoid the company tours but gave in because I was a bit nervous about missing the boat if something went wrong.If you can, make sure you do the Yukon train ride out of Skagway

Itwas the most amazing thing we have ever done.I try to avoid the company tours but gave in because I was a bit nervous about missing the boat if something went wrong.If you can, make sure you do the Yukon train ride out of Skagway[/quote

We are doing Whale watch and Mendenhall Glacier Tour- Juneau

Skagway -Yukon and whitepass Rail/bus trip- 8 hours

Ketchikan Aqua Duck trip

Glad I booked all our shore tours early and paid for with Visa as the Carnival site Now shows them as ALL being more expensive than when I booked.

We Know ship tours are more expensive but there is comfort in Knowing you won't be left behind and you are on the tours.

Hi We are wanting to do the Alaska cruise too, what cruise company did you go with and where did you leave from, you commented that it cost the same as the Pacific Sun cruise, what sort of cost was it please?

Archived